START-UP BUSINESS LOAN
Running a startup is difficult. Not only do you need to build an entire business from ground up, but you also need to create a solid infrastructure and raise enough capital to make the business viable. Often the capital may come in terms of investors putting in their money for profits but other times you are going to need a loan to kick start your company and take it to the next level. The kind of loan you are able to get depends on your status. If you have a good track record of paying loans and a strong credit score then you may be able to benefit from getting a secured loan at a low interest rate. However, if you have a poor credit score then you are going to have trouble getting a loan at low rates. Having said that, by sticking to payments on time the rating of your business can be improved making future loans that much easier. Business loans can be of two types:
- Secured loans: this is a loan that is guaranteed by your company or personal assets that will be held as insurance in the case that you are unable to repay your loans. If you fail to pay the money your assets will be taken in their place.
- Unsecured loans: these loans are given on goodwill that they money will be repaid on time as agreed upon. This means that the lender will not require you to provide your assets as insurance.
- With our team in your corner the process of securing the startup loan will be much more simplified and easier. The faster you are able to get your finance the quicker you can get your idea off the floor.
- Our specialists are ready to offer you advice on any matters related to the startup loan and ensure that you get the best deal possible.
- We will work with you to help you get the funding that you need, but more than that are are invested in seeing your business succeed.