PERSONAL TAXATION / SELF-ASSESSMENT
Compiling a tax return can be time consuming and complicated. With our professional service, your tax return will be accurate and the answers to your queries will be clear and easy to understand. Our tax return service will:
- Make it simple for you by completing and filing all the forms with HMRC;
- Save you valuable time, so you can devote it to your personal interests and priorities;
- Save you money by considering various tax saving opportunities as well as identifying and declaring all your tax deductible expenses;
- Give you peace of mind by collecting and presenting information in a way that minimizes the risk of an HMRC investigation.
Our broad expertise enables us to provide you with expert assistance, whatever your personal circumstances. We regularly advise clients who:
- Have income from multiple sources;
- Have property investments;
- Are self-employed;
- Are a company director;
- Are non-resident or have recently returned to the country;
- Have capital gains.
- Develop a keen understanding of your financial standing and personal wealth goals to ensure your tax return is completed accurately and all tax saving opportunities are taken advantage of. This can include discussing opportunities for inheritance tax, remuneration and tax planning.
- Prepare your self-assessment tax return for your approval before we submit it to HMRC.
- Advise you of any interim and final payments that need to be made.
- Facilitate communication by answering your queries and liaising with HMRC on your behalf.
- Keep you informed of relevant changes in UK tax law and recommend any necessary action.
- Check your HMRC statements and PAYE codes where applicable.
Even people who meet all their tax compliance obligations and undertake sensible tax planning can become the subject of an HMRC enquiry or investigation. Our professional advice and guidance will make the process as painless as possible, whilst our fee protection insurance will give you the comfort of knowing that the costs of our support are covered.When you’ve signed your tax return and sent it back to us, we will:
- Submit your tax return to HMRC and provide you with a copy
- Notify you of the amount of tax you need to pay and when you need to pay it.
- Remind you when your tax payments are due and provide a ‘how to pay your tax online’ guide which will help you to make payments quickly and easily.