Risk consulting refers to the provision of information, analysis and associated services in the field of international politics and economics, with the aim of providing a better understanding of the risks and opportunities facing businesses, governments and other groups. Risk consulting aims to provide clients with an improved understanding of the political and economic climate in which they operate. Most such consultancy is focused on those developing countries and emerging markets in which political and business risks may be greater, harder to manage, or harder to assess. Risk consulting is sometimes carried out alongside other activities such as corporate investigation, forensic accounting, employee screening or vetting, and the provision of security systems, training or procedures. Risk consultancy does not generally involve the operational ‘risk assessment’ carried out by many companies and consultancies. Risk assessment in this sense covers the identification and management of commercial, operational and technical risks within existing operations or known markets.
- Today’s people need to manage the risks associated in their businesses, often on a daily basis.
- For a start we take a pragmatic approach to risk management by recognizing the client’s business circumstances and budgets.
- We help you to manage your organization’s risk strategically, with bespoke solutions designed to meet not only your risk management objectives, but also your overall business goals.
- Using industry-leading data and analytics, we evaluate your exposures and risk management program gaps, helping you to determine the return on your investment and make informed decisions about program adjustments and direction.
- We can help you understand the likelihood and impact of diverse risks on your operations, and monitor, manage, and reduce the impact of those risks.
- You can recover from losses faster, take advantage of emerging business opportunities, and achieve business objectives.
- Our UK based risk engineers are highly experienced and come from a wide range of industry backgrounds.
- Our engineers in this division understand the client’s business and speak their language.
- They apply their experience to work flexibly within the framework of recognized international standards and local codes, by employing a mutually beneficial strategy to solve potentially complex problems in a practical manner.
- Based on our client’s specific business requirements, companies are assisted in identifying and assessing risks and in implementing damage and loss prevention action plans.
- Our commitment to service delivery is to be there when you need us and to resolve any issues in the relationship quickly.
- we encourage direct and straightforward communication, so the intentions of the parties are clear and unambiguous