If you are an existing business that is looking to incorporate then you need to consider several factors before you can go ahead with your company formation. Most businesses will want to go with a private limited company which tends to have one or multiple share classes. However, if this isn’t the type of company you want then there are multiple options available to you. The option that works best for you depends on what you hope to achieve with your company and where it stands right now. There are several different factors that you may take into account when making your decision and we are here to guide you in the right direction. What are your options?
- Private limited company
- Limited liability partnership
- Professional practice company
- Public limited company
- Property management company
- Community interest company
- We will provide you with expert advice from season professionals on what option serves the needs of your company the best.
- We will help you establish a plan that benefits the current state of your company and also take into account future growth.
- Our experts will help you structure your business so that you can go forward with your company formation.
- Provide you with information related to private and public limited companies so that you know which option suits your company the best. It is common for most new companies to be established as private limited companies.
- Help you weigh the pros and cons of turning your company into a public limited company and ensure that your company is in a position to do so.
- Help you get well acquainted with all your tax compliance and the tax benefits that will come along with the formation of your new company.
- Fulfill all the paperwork requirements and ensure that all documents related to the formation of your company are in order.